1 .Any announcement made the day of the event supercedes any and all written materiel
2. Any rider or ATV/Truck that causes and damage to KOI Drag Racing Equipment will be held liable for damages.
3. All riders must sign a release form before participating in any event.
4. All racers participate at their own risk to themselves and their equipment.
5. Any rider under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian signature on release form
6. ATV & BIKE riders must wear a DOT approved helmet with chin strap strapped NO sandals or slippers
7. NO studs in tires UNLESS noted on class (Classes # 25; #19; and #15) fairgrounds approving. Studs must be in at least a 4 ply tire snow mobile studs unless oked by KOI.
8. Nitrous can be used in OPEN classes only. Main line must be disconnected in all other classes.
9. Wheelie bars are allowed on quads only
10. Double or single eliminations determined by # of entries, (over 75 single elimination)
11. Track will have boundaries. Out of bounds will be a disqualification
12. When your called you have 1 minutes to stage
13. Starting judge's decision is final
14. Override Mods (split trannys may be bumped to next higher class)
15. For Truck classes- driver must have a valid driver's license to compete
16. Trucks can be hauled or driven in unless specified
17. KOI Officials reserve the right to make a SAFETY call at any time.
18. NO PIT RIDING! If caught you will be disqualified without warning and asked to leave event without refund. We do this for safety.
19. Vehicles can be teched at anytime. Refusal of tech will result in being banned for the year.
20. NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED!! ZERO TOLERANCE
21. All dirt bikes/ motorcycles to have card board or disk to catch start beam to prevent red lights.
22. No 2 stroke and 4 stroke run together unless specified.
23. If a participant knowingly enters a class they do NOT belong in they will be removed without refund.
24. please note kids receive one trophy per night.